Katherine Macbeth BA (Hons) MCIPD
- Employment law
- Disciplinary and grievance issues
- Line manager training and development
- Business restructuring and redundancy
- Post graduate diploma in Human Resource Management
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Qualified psychometric test user to British Psychological Society (BPS) Level A and B.
Katherine has over fifteen years generalist experience gained within the Retail Sector and Financial Services. Katherine has a proven track record of recruiting across a number of disciplines including IT, Finance, Marketing and Professional Services and has designed and delivered assessment centres for both recruitment and development. She has a thorough knowledge of employment law and has worked with organisations to resolve complicated employee relations issues. She has been involved in both large and small scale business restructuring, including the redundancy process. She has also designed and delivered training courses.
Away from the office:
Katherine enjoys being a mum and spending time with her family, as well as good food and fine wine
Pet peeve – negotiating small spaces in shops with a pushchair!
Best thing ever – when the things she enjoys merge – that is a great meal with family and friends!