Gemma Duggan - HR Administrator
- Recruitment & selection
- Performance management
- Leadership and management
- HR from a line manager’s perspective.
- Currently completing the Certificate in Human Resource Practice [CHRP] to achieve Associate CIPD membership status, then plan to study for the Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management at University.
- A dynamic and experienced line manager Gemma is used to working in fast paced, customer focused environments and achieving results. Managing a team of design consultants and sales advisors in the retail sector Gemma has successfully achieved key targets. She reduced sickness absence levels, increased employee engagement and maintained a high level of staff retention. Through effectively managing and developing her team, Gemma nurtured talent, appraised, coached and created succession management plans. She introduced a 360 degree appraisal system, implemented an apprenticeship scheme and achieved Business Manager of the year award in 2007. Gemma has successfully recruited and training new team members and managed a range of employee relations issues. In her customer facing roles Gemma has provided outstanding customer service through her excellent interpersonal skills.
Away from the Office:
- Gemma enjoys watching most sports and is an avid supporter of Bath Rugby and Crystal Palace FC and tries to watch them as often as possible! - Gemma also loves to go on holiday, with Boston MA and New York being two of her favourite places.
- Pet peeve – Drivers that do not use their indicators!!!
- Best thing ever – Being a ‘Big Cat’ zoo keeper for the day was an amazing experience, looking after Tigers, Lions, Cheetahs & Panthers at Dartmoor Zoo.
Email Gemma: email@example.com